If you are a Data Engineer looking for new exciting opportunities, Drill is the perfect place for you.
We are building an advanced data oriented pipeline aiming to provide top accuracy in matching University constraints to applicants dynamic preferences.
You will be working on our Machine Learning Algorithms. You'll be leveraging our in-house and cloud infrastructure for image classification models, NLP, recommendation engine, and more exciting stuff.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Experience working with Image recognition and NLP algorithms.
- A number of years working in Data Science, ideally for a mobile app.
- Team leadership skills and experience.
- Masters or PhD level qualification in mathematics, or a comparable qualification.
- Python programming skills.
- Proficiency in SQL (NoSQL database experience is a bonus).
What can you expect:
- Opportunity to be part of a small Data Science function and build on management skills.
- Fully flexible, hybrid working. Need to work remotely? No problem. Prefer to be in the office a few days a week? Cool with us! We have a flexible approach within our team and welcome how you prefer to work.
- Mac Book Pro or Dell Notebook + 3 screens.
- Company bikes/scooters.
Send us a message on LinkedIn here