If you are a Data Engineer looking for new exciting opportunities, Drill is the perfect place for you.
We are building an advanced data oriented pipeline aiming to provide top accuracy in matching University constraints to applicants dynamic preferences. As a data-driven privacy first company, you will work closely with Leadership in providing models to support decisions.
Also, you will be working on our cloud data infrastructure. Previously proven Cloud experience is a big plus.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Experience of configuring and using ETL platforms such as SSIS, AWS or Azure Data Factory.
- Experience of setting up and administering AWS or Azure data platforms and analytics services.
- Experience of working in an agile software development environment.
- Experience estimating task effort and identifying dependencies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Python programming skills.
- Proficiency in SQL (NoSQL database experience is a bonus).
What can you expect:
- Opportunity to be part of a small Data Engineering function and build on management skills.
- Fully flexible, hybrid working. Need to work remotely? No problem. Prefer to be in the office a few days a week? Cool with us! We have a flexible approach within our team and welcome how you prefer to work.
- Mac Book Pro or Dell Notebook + 3 screens.
- Company bikes/scooters.
Send us a message on LinkedIn here